WHO ARE WE ?
Welcome to lafevedenoel.valrhona.com, published by Valrhona, SAS, with a registered capital of 1 539 990 €, having its registered offices at Tain L’Hermitage, France, registered in the 435 480 520 Trade and Companies Register under the number FR79435480520.
Tel: +33 (0)4 75 07 90 90
This section is dedicated to our Privacy Protection Policy.
Here you can learn more about the origin and use of the browsing data processed during your visit to our Site and your related rights in this regard.
This Policy is important for you in order to have the best possible experience and maximize your confidence in our services. It is important for us in order to fully and accurately answer your questions about the use of the browsing data and to fully understand your expectations.
- Personal information
Depending on the services you request, you may be asked to provide personal data that is either required or optional.
It is indicated on all the forms on this website whether these data are required or optional, and that there are no specific consequences if you do not wish to respond.
Valrhona saves the information collected from the forms on this website in a digital file for the purposes of customer management.
Pursuant to France’s Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your own personal data, a right of refusal for these data to be processed and the right to provide instructions as to how these data are to be used after your death. You may claim these rights by writing to the following address VALRHONA SAS – 315 allée du Bergeron, 26600 MERCUROL-VEAUNES, FRANCE or clicking the Help button and completing our contact form.
The data are saved unless you have requested they be deleted. They are intended for Valrhona’s sales and marketing departments and/or its global brand distributors and/or Valrhona’s parent group, and, as a result, they can be transferred to a country outside of the European Union.
Whenever your data terminal is directed to a site on for which we operate the advertising space, information about the browsing data we receive from your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be stored in “cookies” installed on your device. This is subject to the choices that you have expressed about cookies which you can change at any time.
HOW ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED FROM THIS SITE USED?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or change the information contained in such cookie.
Cookies are likely to be included in advertising spaces on our site. These advertising spaces post on your terminal advertising content from advertisers. These spaces contribute to the funding of the content and services we offer you.
The cookies we use on our Site
Subject to your choice to allow cookies, when you open our Site we may install various cookies in your data terminal allowing us to recognize your device’s browser for the duration of the cookies’ period of validity. Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, and are subject to your acceptance of them.
We issue cookies that allow us to:
- compile statistics and traffic volume and measure the use of the various sections of our Site (headings and content visited, click streams) which helps us improve the value and usability of our services;
• customize the presentation of our Site to the display settings of your data terminal (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visit our Site, based on your data terminal’s hardware, viewing software and video software;
• store information contained in any form that you fill out on our Site (for registration or account access);
• allow you access to restricted and personalized areas of our Site, such as your account, based on user names, passwords and other data that you may have previously given us access;
• implement security measures, such as when you are asked to log in again to contents or a service after a certain period of time;
Cookies issued on our Site by third parties : by an external advertising agencies using our advertising spaces
The advertising spaces of our site may be operated by one or more external advertising agencies and, if need be, may contain cookies issued by one of them. If need be, cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies, to:
- count the total number of advertisements displayed by them on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of views, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if necessary, subsequent actions taken by users on these pages that these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to chain actors advertisements serving (advertiser, advertising agency, advertising, website / distribution medium), and compiling statistics;
- adapt the advertising spaces they operate in the display of your data terminal preferences (language, resolution, system), according to the viewing and reading hardware and software your terminal is composed of;
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your data terminal through our advertising spaces according to your navigation device on our site.
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your data terminal through our advertising spaces in the prior or subsequent browsing your terminal on third-party sites in which the board concerned also makes cookies, provided that these cookies have been stored in your terminal according to the choices you have exercised with respect to that board;
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your device through our advertising spaces based on location data (latitude and longitude) submitted by your device with your prior consent;
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising based on personal information you may have provided to this advertising.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
There are several ways to manage cookies.
You can configure your browser to allow cookies to be stored on your data terminal, to reject them automatically or to reject them from certain issuers. You can also configure your browser so that you are promptly asked to accept or reject cookies before a cookie is saved to your data terminal. For more information, see “How to exercise your choice in the browser you use” which is suggested to you hereafter.
It is up to the user of a data terminal to decide whether or not cookies will be accepted on that data terminal. The user is free to make this choice and to modify it at any time through the settings associated with the browser used on the data terminal.
If the browser is set to accept cookies on your data terminal, then the cookies used by the web pages that you have visited will be stored temporarily in a dedicated space on your data terminal. They will be readable only by the issuer.
If you choose to reject cookies on your data terminal, or if you remove any cookies already stored, you will not be able to use a number of features that are necessary to browse certain sections of our Site. For example, this would be the case for access to any of our content or services that require you to log in. This is also the case as concerns technical compatibility when we or our service providers cannot recognize the type of browser that you use on your data terminal, its default language and display or the country from which your data terminal is connected to the internet.
If the browser is set to reject cookies on your data terminal, we assume no responsibility for consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from us not being able to store or view the cookies necessary for the full functioning of our Site and services.
How to exercise your choice in the browser you use?
Each browser has a different way of managing cookies and cookie settings. The configuration of your browser is described in its help menu which will inform you of how to change your cookie settings.
• For Internet Explorer™ :
• For Safari™ :
• For Chrome™ :
• For Firefox™ :
• For Opera™ :
• For “Flash”© cookies using “Adobe Flash Player”™
“Adobe Flash Player”™ is an application that enables the rapid display of dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash and other similar applications store settings, preferences and usage date using a technology similar to cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player” ™ handles this information through the use of an interface different from that provided by your browser.
If your data terminal is likely to view content developed with Flash technology, please access your Flash cookies management tool directly from the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com/fr/.